What's going on?
Paros in May
- May 1rst- Bank Holiday "May Day Holiday" which in Greece is traditionally a day in which flower wreaths are made or Protomagiatiko Stefani.
- May 7th - Celebration of Aghios Ioannis tou Spilioti (St John the Cave) with music and dancing at the cave in Antiparos.
- May 8th - Celebration sin Drios for the small chapel of St John the Theologian (Aghios Ioannis Theologos). There is a liturgy and procession and the villagers offer food and drinks in celebration.
- May 20th - Feast celebrating Aghios Constantinos
- May 22nd- Concert at the Paroikia amphitheater to raise funds for the restoration and repair of the church of Aghios Constantinos in the Kastro area.
- 23rd & 24th of May- Pentikosti celebrations in Lefkes ( Whitsunday) and Aghiou Pnevmatos (Whitmonday).
Paros in June... Coming Soon